2. Click Generate/ Download Full Backup
3. In the drop down menu, select Home Directory
4. In the box to the right of Email Address, type the email address where you will receive notification once the back up is done.
5. Leave the rest of the settings blank.
6. Click Generate back up.
7. This will generate the back up for you and place the TAR.GZ file inside of your Home Directory.
8. You can now download the backup via cpanel / FTP/ or SSH
If you would like to download the backup from cPanel (easiest way), please do the following:
1. Click Backups
2. Click Generate/Download a Full Backup
3. Click the link with the file name of the backup on the left.
4. It will then start to download.
5. Select a destination on your pc for where you would like to save it to.
6. Click Save
You have now just saved a full backup to your P
- 0 Users Found This Useful
To set up a cron job, follow the steps below:Log in to your cPanel and look for the Cron Jobs...
There may be times where you would like to change the password of your account. It is recommended...
To password protect directory: Login into your cPanel and click on the Password Protect...
You might want your sub domain to redirect to another page. To do this, please do the following:...
There are a few ways to log into cPanel. The best way depends on if your domain name has...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution